GLEN DHOO CAMPING SITE
Hillberry, Onchan, nr. Douglas, Isle of Man, IM4 5BJ, British Isles
Tel. +44 (0)1624 621254 -
How to book
TT Races 2017: We are currently taking bookings for TT 2017. Please contact us to request a booking form and further information.
Manx Grand Prix 2017: We are currently taking bookings for the Manx Grand Prix 2017. Please contact us to request a booking form and further information.
Access during road closures: Glen Dhoo Camping Site can be accessed during road closures, which means that even if you are arrive on the island when the roads are closed for racing, you can still get to the site.
Camping site rules
1. NOISE. No noise, including radios, between 11.00pm and 8.00am.
2. DOGS. Dogs and other pets are not permitted.
3. GENERATORS are not allowed.
4. OPEN FIRES are not permitted. Barbecues must be well supervised and kept clear of tents and vehicles.
5. RUBBISH. Rubbish must be deposited in the bins provided and sites must be kept tidy.
6. SPEED LIMIT. The speed limit is 10 mph.
7. VISITORS must leave by 10.00pm. We do not cater for local campers or seasonal workers.
8. Sites are payable in advance. Please display your label and renew before 12.00 noon.
9. COUNTRY CODE. Do not climb hedges. Do not remove stones from hedges. Do not leave gates open. Do not trespass. Do not leave litter.
ISLE OF MAN TT 2017
27 MAY – 9 JUNE
MANX GRAND PRIX 2017
19 AUGUST – 1 SEPTEMBER
The Isle of Man TT Races 2017 will roar into action on 27 May as the top names in
From 19 August to 1 September, the Manx Grand Prix offers another two weeks of thrilling
motorsport. Watch exhilarating races, take in the paddock atmosphere at the Grandstand
and revel in the world’s greatest motor-
Good reasons to choose Glen Dhoo